Team Fisher House at the 2016 Army Ten-Miler
October 9, 2016
Why Join Us? Read Comments from Past Teammates
Team Fisher House has secured race slots at the Army Ten Miler! Join the team to raise funds and awareness for Fisher House. Whether you need a race slot or secured your own through the lottery, join us to make a difference in the lives of service members, veterans, and their families when they need it most - during a medical crisis.
2016 Registration and Fundraising:
- If You Need a Race Slot from Team Fisher House - No Longer Available
- $5 Registration fee, plus $600 fundraising requirement
- If You Secured Your Own Race Slot through the Army Ten Miler Website - Unlimited Space!
- $50 Registration fee, plus $150 fundraising requirement
- If You Would Like to Become a Virtual Runner (same race distance – different location) - Unlimited Space!
- $35 registration, plus $150 fundraising requirement
FUNDRAISING DEADLINE: October 9th, 2016
BIB CONFIRMATION: https://secure5.marathonguide.com/register/armytenmiler/SearchBox.cfm
- Event training calendars based on Hal Higdon and Jeff Galloway Programs
- Training Guide from our professional Training Support Team
- Awesome Team Gear – race jersey and hat upon registration
- Amazing Team Gifts - bag (all runners) and team jacket ( $600 in fundraising) presented to runners at expo
- Team Hotel walking distance to start line
- Team Escort from hotel to start line
- Team Expo Booth to meet team members and program managers
- Team Finish Line Tent for post race food and drink, meeting your friends and family, and celebrating after the race
- Enthusiastic spirit squads along the race course – cheering and ringing cowbells just for you! #MoreCowbell
* No Federal or Army endorsement implied